Hawks Cup Registration Form
To Confirm your Team Registration please Pay Event Registration fee by July 31st.
Hawks Cup Will be played at the impressive City Hawks Sports Complex, Opp St. Thomas’ College of Education, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308.
During the tournament, the venue will be festively supplemented with food and drink stalls. The event will also include many other activities such as cricket and golf practise session Obstacle Courses & Tug of war Challenges.
Mementos & Awards
- Man of Match award for each match
- Man of The Tournament Award.
- Golden Glove (Best Goalkeeper of The Tournament Award)
- Golden Boot (For scoring the most goals in that Tournament)
- Playmaker of the Tournament award (players to have provided the most assists.)
- Medals for Winner & Runner Up & Third Place.
- A Winner (Team Trophy) along with (individual Trophy) for team winning the tournament
- Certificate for each Award & participation certificate.
The scholarship program will be offered to students in the age category of U-14 & U-16 for football based on their potential for the sport. The candidates will be evaluated based on their attitude, aptitude, commitment, sporting achievements, and performance in Hawks Cup Tournament under the watchful eyes of a team of highly qualified & experienced coaches.
100% Scholarships for Goal Keeper, Most Goal, Most Assist, player of the Tournament, 60% Scholarships for Winning Team, 50% Scholarships for Runner up Team, 30% Scholarships for all men of the matches, 10% Scholarships for all participants for 3 Months.
Each Team Is Guaranteed to Play Minimum Three (3) League Matches.
Yes, but Only Maximum of 1 Year Older Than the Registered Age Group
2 Older Players / Game.
One School / Club may participate with multiple teams and multiple age–groups. One School / Club may take part with multiple teams in the same age–group.
Individual Registration is allowed only if you can have 12 Players and a parent or Gardian acting as manager.
we will livestream all match at our official YouTube Channel & at Facebook.
To Register Your Team for the Tournament, Please Fill Out the Online Registration Form. After Submitting the Online Form Your Registration Will Be Confirmed Within a Few Days. Your Registration Will Be Complete When the 20% of Registration Fee Is Paid. All Information About completion of Registration Will Be Sent to Your E-mail.
Registration Fee for a team is ₹6000. (₹500 per player.)
– Each team must comprise 12 Players, 7 first team & 5 Substitute.